Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kumbakonam: when i met a drunk

Hi Friend in this blog i am going to share about a moment when i met a drunk person on the roads of Kumbakonam.I am a student and pursuing B.Tech here.
Generally we know that the town or we can also say that our city ,temple city Kumbakonam is one of the holy places in the heart of the south India.
Many famous temples are here,i think may be 1000 of tourists come here daily.
But a lot of persons are making the society dirty.for ex in evening if you go on the roads it is my guarantee that surely u can see many drunk persons in their dancing pose.
Now a days to drink is a fashion in kumbakonam ( it seems ).
I hav travelled many state many, cities towns of the different parts of India.But here the people are so interested in drinking,i have never seen,these type of interest among the people for a bottle of wine.
ya the interesting one yesterday while coming to my room (around 8) ,at that time a huge rush was there.in that moment i touches the hand of a person,then i said sorry to him.Then i proceed to my destination,after that a drunk person around 40 the same person came near to me and started lecture to me.Also we know about the culture of Tamilnadu to show finger.The person started in that manner 1st 10second i controlled myself bcoz he is aged person,but then he crossed his limit and started abussive word.Then also my blood gonna heated and i hit two slap to the person and skip from there.
What a stupid persons are there in Kumbakonam :-P
hey god bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment