Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Development in Bihar & the Role of media ?

India has the largest democracy in the world.The media plays a vital role in the development of a democratic country.Also in our media has a powerful platform.Recently Bihar local media has been subjected that they are not doing their work properly.

R U Agree?

I am agree with this.I am going to explain it with an example.Last month i went to my native (Bihar),
there i noticed that almost every they are covering the news front page with the CM photo with a great applause .The same applied on the TV media.
Also i met there one of my friend who's a local journalist.I asked that question to him that why not you people are covering news about corruption,fraud,water problem ,power crisis etc. I gonna shocked after his reply.He told you people are stupid , you dont know about Bihar growth and intelligence of our CM.If a journalist starts telling like that then think the situation :-)
Our media forgot that many things are left and incomplete all developmemts is in a envelope, having large difference on ground.
"Nitish kumar sirf ding hakne mein aage hae baki sab toh..."
Atlast i replied to my journalist friend "tera bheja fry ho gya hae. bhai ande se bahar niklo tabhi duniya dikhegi"
Aapki kya soch hae.
Is media really deviate from their social responsibility??
Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment